Ok friends! Here are some more free printables for you - these DIY printable nautical gift tags would be really cute printed on aqua or yellow cardstock, then tied with baker's twine onto a package wrapped in brown kraft paper - you can write the "to" and "from" part on the back side of the tag. The tags have faint gray lines showing you were to cut, but I didn't put any mark to show where to punch the hole, because it will probably change depending on the size of the holepunch you're using.
You can also print them on white cardstock and then color them in with colored pencils or crayons for a nice handmade touch!
Including a fiddler crab, cuttlefish (or maybe an octopus?), a fish and a lobster.
You're welcome to print as many as you like and package all of your gifts with them, but please do not sell them, claim them as your own or remove my web address from the design. You are more than welcome to share them with your friends online - especially through Pinterest and Facebook!
Directions for downloading your free DIY nautical gift tags:
1. Click here to download the free printable nautical gift tag PDF file
2. You can either print it directly from Google docs, or download it to your computer
3. click "Print"and make sure that "scaling" is turned off, or that "do not scale" is selected - this keeps the design from shrinking on the page
4. Print on colorful cardstock at a high quality setting for best results
- if your printer is cutting off the edges because the margins are too narrow, try clicking "Scale to fit" or "Scale to fit page" in the print menu - you may have to trim the edges
- You can change the print settings to be high quality - for cardstock look for settings like "best print" "high quality" or "premium presentation paper matte"
To see more of my designs including nautical thank you notes and beach wedding invitations visit www.concertinapress.com
Looking for something a little spicier?
This post contains affiliate links