Tuesday, January 29

Oyster Watercolor Beach Wedding Invitations for a Wedding in Harwich Port Cape Cod

Oyster Watercolor Wedding invitations for a Wychmere Beach Club Cape Cod Wedding from Concertina Press

Watercolor Oyster Shell Invitations - the perfect fit for Cape Cod


These oyster shell wedding invitations are the perfect fit for a New England beach wedding, and your guests will love them. I designed the fronts and backs of the invitation and RSVP with beautiful watercolor painted oyster shells in blue, purple and gray. The illustrations decorate the backs of each piece of stationery too, for a beautiful and unusual touch that your guests will love. 

Matching oyster shell save the dates, menus, programs, place cards, table cards and Thank You notes are also available! Explore the Oyster Collection.

You can see pricing or purchase samples on my website or in my etsy shop here:

(great if you have an etsy account)

(you don't need to sign up for an account for this one)

Read about the experiences of real couples who have worked with me in the past: Wedding Wire,  The Knot.

Order a Sample and I'll apply the cost as a discount toward your full order!
Oyster Beach Wedding Invitations from Concertina Press
Oyster Beach Wedding Invitation RSVP and Website Card from Concertina Press

Wychmere Beach Club Wedding Harwich Port Cape Cod

(photo via Wychmere Beach Club)
I'm pleased to share this great review from one of my customers who was married at the Wychmere Beach Club in Harwich Port, Cape Cod: 

I received the invitations and am absolutely thrilled. Not only is the printing gorgeous, but your customer service is impeccable. It was so exciting to get that neat little package with each group of pieces wrapped in attractive paper. And the thank you note is a wonderful touch. Working with you has been an altogether enjoyable experience, and I look forward to using your services again! Thanks for taking such great care to deliver a beautiful product.  - Carol Anne W.
Addressed Envelopes from Concertina Press



Matching envelope addressing is also available! If you have any questions, please contact me! (and by me I mean, Ruth, the owner and designer of Concertina Press - hi there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...