Friday, December 7

Shrimp Christmas Cards for When You Shrimply Want to Say Happy Holidays

Shrimp Christmas Cards from Concertina Press Made in Florida
These shrimp Christmas cards are perfect for a beach Christmas in Florida. I designed them with an antique science illustration of a shrimp. Anyone who has ever prepared fresh shrimp or seen them in an aquarium knows what long antennae they have. When I was brainstorming ideas for a new Florida-themed shrimp Christmas card my friend Ellen was the one who came up with the idea of decking the halls...er...antennae with colorful Christmas lights! "Maybe that's too hard", she commented. Well, I'm always up for a challenge! I digitally restored a beautiful antique shrimp illustration collected in 1908 by a scientific expedition and added in the colorful lights one by one.

Each folded 4.25"x5.5" card in this set of 8 says "I shrimply wanted to say Happy Holidays!" inside and is sure to put a smile on the face of whoever you send it to! They are printed in the USA and come with red envelopes (also made in the USA!)

You can find these on my website and also in my etsy shop:



Shrimp Holiday Cards from Concertina Press made in Florida


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...