Friday, November 23

Merry Fishmas - Funny Nautical Christmas Cards Made in Florida

Funny Beach Christmas Cards made in the USA
Add caption
Fish Christmas Cards for a Beach Christmas made in the USA
The Christmas cards are piling up here in my sunny studio, I'm gearing up to sell at the Atomic Holiday Bazaar in Sarasota this year for the first time and I'm sure my funny nautical cards are going to be a hit! Who doesn't love a good pun? You can find these "Merry Fishmas" cards in my online shop here: Funny Fish Christmas Cards or on etsy here: Nautical Christmas Cards Merry Fishmas.

I work with a printer here in Florida to do all of the printing for me using eco friendly soy-based ink, and the envelopes are made in New York. I'm proud to offer Christmas cards that are made in the USA! The fish design wraps around to the back of the card - the original illustration came from a scientific journal from the late 1800's that I digitally restored and added a Santa Hat to:
Funny Fish Christmas Cards Made in the USA
Fish Christmas Cards for a Beach Christmas made in the USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...