Sunday, January 12

Purple beach wedding invitations - octopus and seashells

Octopus Wedding Invitations | Concertina Press
Purple Seashell Wedding Invitations |Concertina Press

Usually the colors I work with for Concertina Press wedding invitations are navy blue, light blue and teal, but Christine had a special request for purple invitations! Purple happens to be my favorite color, so I found it exciting to create these special Octopus wedding announcements and Spiral Shell wedding invitations, and they turned out beautifully.

If you like my designs, but they don't match your wedding colors, or you have another color you'd like the envelopes to be, just get in touch! Most of my designs work with a variety of colors, and I can change the main lettering to match the envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...