Wednesday, November 7

Nautical Chart + Baker's Twine + Handmade Tag for a Perfectly Wrapped Nautical Gift!

One of my Concertina Press facebook fans ordered a set of seashell thank you notes from my shop and made the special request that I indicate it was a gift from her. Well, what better indication for a gift than to gift wrap it! (and you all know how much I love to package things!)


I also added a special label to the front and did a fun collection of stamps to make the package extra special. If you ever want me to do the same to a package that you've purchased - just give me a little note in the "notes to seller" section of the checkout!

Now let's take a closer look at that tag:

I made that with a simple tag shaped craft punch, then I put a hole in the top (this heart shaped hole punch would be super cute too. I used a special leftover waves wedding invitation as the paper - but you could make a tag out of any paper you liked!


Finish it off with a little red and white striped baker's twineand voila! a lovely little package.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...