Thursday, December 12

Oyster Save the Dates for a Chatham Bars Inn Wedding on Cape Cod

Oyster Save the Dates for a Chatham Bars Inn Wedding from Concertina Press

Save the Dates for your Coastal New England Wedding

If you've been searching high and low for the perfect save the date for your Cape Cod wedding, look no further than this new watercolor oyster shell design! Your guests will love the high-quality textured card stock I use in my designs, and they'll have a fridge-worthy picture of the both of you with your wedding date...because I can print a photo of you on the back for free! (or if you prefer no photo, I can continue the beautiful watercolor oyster shell design across the back too). This oyster design is timeless and beautiful, and appeals to everyone who has enjoyed walking on the rocky beaches of New England, looking for sea glass and shells hidden among the smooth gray stones and soft sand. You can get an instant quote here.

Oyster Save the Date with free Photo Back from Concertina Press


Why is Cape Cod so special to me?

I'm Ruth, the owner and designer for Concertina Press. I started my business in 2011 in Falmouth, Massachusetts, after seeing a need for tasteful, high quality coastal wedding invites that weren't plastered with flip-flops or starfish (nothing against those...but I wanted something a little bit different for the Cape!). My husband and I were married on the Cape, too, and lived there for 11 years before moving down to Florida to be closer to my folks. Happily, I still get to live by the ocean, and I can work with you online...and enjoy stand up paddle-boarding year round!

Oyster Watercolor Save the Dates with photo and address from Concertina Press

Why order from Concertina Press?

I've seen lots of wedding invites come through my mailbox as my friends and family get married. There are some huge varieties in quality! Some invites are thin and flimsy. Some of them have boring, all-black addressing in tiny fonts, or the wording is crowded and hard to read. Some of them get smudged in the mail. I know that when I send out an invite to the biggest event of my life, I want people to stop and say, "wow!". I want them to get an impression that my wedding is going to be a beautiful, tasteful, memorable and fun day to remember! That's why my goal at Concertina Press is to create invitations that are spectacular AND stress-free. By working directly with a designer (me!) you can be sure that your wedding stationery will be gorgeous! You can even order a sample to check out the quality of my invites - and I'll apply the cost of it toward your order when it's time to get your invites! I have a full matching suite including:

 Oyster Wedding Invitations, Menus, Programs, Table Cards, Place Cards and Thank You Cards.

Chatham Wedding Save the Date from Concertina Press

What can I say that encompasses how much I love my order?! We ordered these for our wedding save the dates and they were exactly what we were looking for. They spoke to our personality, wedding setting and we couldn't be happier with the final product. Ruth was also extremely responsive and easy to work with when we had questions about a few tweaks. Thank you, Ruth! - Ali & Pat

You can see pricing or purchase samples on my website or in my etsy shop here:

(you don't need to sign up for an account for this one)

(great if you have an etsy account)

Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact me-Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...