Tuesday, April 16

Shark Invitations for a Monterey Bay Aquarium Wedding

Shark Invitations for a Monterey Bay Aquarium Wedding

A wedding invite...with a shark?

I created these shark wedding invitations specially for a wedding at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Having your wedding at an aquarium is such a fun idea because you and your guests will have an unforgettable experience tying the knot with a gorgeous backdrop of sea life. Most aquariums have an event planner who can help you  - couples I've worked with have gotten married at the Florida Aquarium, The Georgia Aquarium, New England Aquarium, North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll,  Birch Aquarium in San Diego, California and the Seattle Aquarium in Washington.

Wedding invites that will make your guests say"wow!"


These shark wedding invitations are the perfect fit for an under the sea wedding, and they have fully illustrated backs. Your guests will love how unique they are, with schools of fish swimming across a bright coral reef. I was inspired to create these by the time I spent working a the Marine Biological Lab in Woods Hole, Massachusetts. I worked at a science library there scanning old illustrations to be part of the public domain. I absolutely loved the antique illustrations, and brought them back to life by digitally restoring them on the computer to have new life as wedding invitations!

Order a Sample and I'll apply the cost as a discount toward your future order!

Shark Wedding Invitation Set featuring under the sea illustrations perfect for your aquarium wedding

Full suite of wedding stationery available

In this design I offer a Save the Date, Invitation, Menu, Program, Table Card, Place card and Thank you card! You can see the full Shark Wedding Collection on my website.

You can see pricing or purchase samples on my website or in my etsy shop here:

(great if you have an etsy account)


(you don't need to sign up for an account for this one)

Read about the experiences of real couples who have worked with me in the past: 
Underwater wedding in Mexico
An underwater wedding would be amazing too! This beautiful photo was taken by Lands End Films during a scuba wedding in Cabos, Mexico.
I also absolutely love snorkeling, and I'm also dive certified (although honestly I think I still love snorkeling the most because you don't need so much equipment) so being underwater gives me so many great ideas for my invitations. Sharks might seem scary, but they're an important part of the ocean's eco system as apex predators, and they're more scared of you than you are of them...usually.  

Under the Sea Wedding Invitations featuring sharks and fish from Concertina Press
Georgia Aquarium Engagement Session Enmuse Art Photography

stunning engagement photo session at Georgia Aquarium by Enmuse Art Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...