Thursday, May 17

These Martha's Vineyard Invitations are Perfect for your Island Wedding

Martha's Vineyard Wedding Invitations from Concertina Press - with map and free website card
When you think of Martha's Vineyard - what comes to mind? Warm summer ocean breezes? Gentle rolling hills and green fields surrounded by antique walls? Gorgeous red clay cliffs topped by the Aquinnah Lighthouse? Beautiful gingerbread-style houses in Oak Bluffs? Whatever your thoughts and memories are of the Vineyard, you want to share them with your guests at your wedding on Martha's Vineyard. What better way to set the tone than with these Martha's Vineyard Map wedding invites.

I created these invitations using a 100 year old driving map of the Island. Can you imagine driving around the scenic country roads back in the day? It's not too hard, given that Martha's Vineyard has done an amazing job of preserving the historic feel of the Island.

Since 2010 I've been creating nautical wedding invitations for New England weddings - starting when I lived in Woods Hole on Cape Cod, and even continuing now that I've moved South to sunny Florida!

If you're planning a wedding on Martha's Vineyard I invite you to take a look - you're sure to find something that's the perfect fit!

You can see pricing or purchase samples on my website or in my etsy shop here:


You can read the latest reviews of Concertina Press from happy customers on the Wedding Lovely BlogWedding Wire, or The Knot.

My goal with Concertina Press is to make ordering your invitations and wedding stationery as easy as possible, so if you have any questions at all, no matter how small, feel free to contact me!
Martha's Vineyard Wedding Invitation Set from Concertina Press
Lighthouse RSVP card from Concertina Press
Ruth at Concertina Press was an incredible find. I found her work to be original, beautiful and of place. Having grown up on Martha's Vineyard and getting married there, I felt it was important to work with someone who had an authentic connection to the sea. Ruth was also incredible to work with: timely, professional, helpful, and invested. Ruth made me feel like my wedding was #1. She did an incredible job with our wedding invitations and wedding stationary for place cards, programs, etc. Out of the 70+ vendors I researched, she was the best. - Jamie & Ian
Aquinnah Martha's Vineyard
Cliffs at Aquinnah, MA
Martha's Vineyard Wedding Invitations from Concertina Press - Edgartown Wedding




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...