Thursday, May 10

Looking for Yacht Club wedding invitations? Look no further than these Sailboat and Waves invitations!

Yacht Club Wedding Invitations for a Nautical Ceremony by Concertina Press
You know what I love about sailing? The quiet! When you're out on the water and all you can hear is the creak of the lines, the wind in the sails and the whoosh (splash?) of the waves...that's what inspired me to make these Yacht Club Wedding Invitations.

Each set comes with a double sided 5"x7" wedding invitation printed on luxury textured card stock, with your wording in a classic and traditional style on the front topped with a beautiful sailboat motif, and then on the back as a beautiful surprise there's a pretty royal and navy blue waves design. The 3.5"x5" RSVP features a regatta, or group of sailboats, and the free 2.5"x3.5"website card has another sailboat (or you can request an anchor or other design). I also have an optional larger insert card available where you can list weekend events or your rehearsal dinner.

I love sailing and also designing wedding invitations, so I'm happy to bring together two things I love! Here's a picture of me sailing on the Indian River in Florida:
So without further ado, here are some more photos of my new pretty Sailboat and Waves wedding invitation set that is perfect for your wedding at a yacht club or on a boat. These nautical wedding invitations are also great for a beach wedding or a wedding on Cape Cod. Also it's no coincidence that these nautical wedding invites match my Cape Cod save the dates in color and font! I wanted to create a classic looking set that matched that would be perfect for a wedding on the Cape (which was where I was married, too!).

You can see pricing or purchase samples on my website or in my etsy shop here:

(they are the same! I just named them differently)

You can read the latest reviews of Concertina Press from happy customers on the Wedding Lovely BlogWedding Wire, or The Knot.

My goal with Concertina Press is to make ordering your invitations and wedding stationery as easy as possible, so if you have any questions at all, no matter how small, feel free to contact me!
Yacht Club Wedding Invitation set with Sailboats and Waves by Concertina PressNautical wedding insert card from Yacht Club Wedding Set by Concertina Press
Sailboat RSVP from Sailboat and Waves wedding invitation set from Concertina Press
Duxbury Bay Maritime School Wedding Invitations from Concertina Press






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...