Friday, March 16

These Pretty Sea Creature Blank Cards Double as Nautical Decor

Orange Octopus Gift blank greeting card from Concertina Press

When I am creating my nautical wedding invitation sets using restored antique illustrations I often come across beautiful images that I think would look great framed. I turned the sea creatures you see here into pretty blank greeting cards that you can frame or send to a friend. They would make beautiful wall art! I suggest getting a set of three - put the frames stacked vertically or horizontally and make your own sea creature collection. These aquatic notecards would also make a great gift for a SCUBA diver or fisherman.


Trunkfish Gift Blank Greeting Card
Triggerfish Gift Blank Greeting Card
Blue Octopus Blank Greeting Card
 

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...