Wednesday, March 14

Martha's Vineyard Save the Dates with Map and Cute Tiny Heart

Martha's Vineyard Save the Dates from Concertina Press
Oh the Vineyard! What a beautiful place to be married. I remember when I lived in Woods Hole, just across Vineyard Sound, we'd take the ferry deep in the winter when it got dark at 4 o'clock and visit Offshore Ale in Oak Bluffs and enjoy oysters and stout. In the fall my friends and I would go over with our bikes and ride the coast, admiring the beautiful houses and stopping for coffees at Mocha Motts. I can smell that soft salty breeze right now! I live in Florida now to be closer to my folks, but I still love to go up North and visit.

I created these Martha's Vineyard save the dates from a beautiful 100-year-old touring map of the Island. The navy blue map has the names of all of the towns, and you can move the heart over the town where you're getting married at no extra charge. You can also upgrade to double-sided printing and feature a beautiful photo of you on the back, or add addressing in a matching font. (Photo credit: Stacey Hedman)

I would love to work with you to create gorgeous save the dates for your wedding on Martha's Vineyard - for more information and pricing on these save the dates you can visit:

or

You can also contact me! I'm happy to work with you to change the color to match your wedding, at no additional cost.
Save the Dates Martha's Vineyard Map with Optional Photo from Concertina Press
Marthas Vineyard Map Save the Dates from Concertina Press
Martha's Vineyard Wedding Save the Dates with Addressing from Concertina Press
You can read the latest reviews of Concertina Press from happy customers on the Wedding Lovely BlogWedding Wire, or The Knot.
Martha's Vineyard Wedding Save the Dates from Concertina Press
Martha's Vineyard Save the Dates with Envelope Addressing from Concertina Press
Custom Vineyard Save the Dates for a Wedding on the Island
If you have any questions or if you're interested in your own Martha's Vineyard Save the Dates, don't hesitate to contact me!




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...