Friday, January 20

Aquarium wedding invitations are Concertina Press's specialty!


Aquarium Wedding Invitations from Concertina Press

If you're having your wedding at the aquarium, you've already chosen one of my favorite wedding venues of all time! I love the aquarium - the closest big one to me is the Florida Aquarium in Tampa. I absolutely love the jellyfish exhibit and the giant grouper fish. I get so much inspiration for my nautical designs, and I have many that are popular for weddings at the aquarium.

Having your wedding at the aquarium is awesome because your guests will have beautiful exhibits to look at, and the ambiance will already be there, without the need for fancy lighting. Many aquariums also have an outdoor deck, so you can get married outside, and then have your reception indoors by the big tank. Here's an example of a wedding program I designed that includes a map of the Monterey Bay Aquarium (here's a link if you want to host an event at the Monterey Bay Aquarium):
Aquarium Wedding Programs from Concertina Press
Here's a stunning photo of the reception area of the Monterey Bay Aquarium - imagine your wedding guests dining surrounded by fish!
Aquarium Wedding Invitations from Concertina Press
Aquarium Wedding Invitations from Concertina Press
Aquarium Wedding Invitations from Concertina Press

If you're interested in ordering any of these wedding invitations, you can follow the links in this blog post, or you can contact me if you have any questions at all!

Here's a lovely review from a customer who had her 20th anniversary vow renewal at the Monterey Bay Aquarium, and I designed a special invitation for her based on my Coral Reef design, printed on 100% recycled card stock!

I was so thrilled to find Ruth's beautiful designs when we were looking for invitations for our 20th vow renewal ceremony, to be held at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. My husband is an environmental scientist, so it was important to us to find invites on recycled and FSC certified paper. Ruth was more than willing to work with us to find paper stock that met our needs--and then we had to choose from all her designs, which was hard! 
Ruth worked with us to choose a few different designs to use on the invite, RSVP, and additional info cards, so we really got to use quite a few. Her communication and professionalism was outstanding, and the entire process was so easy. When the invites arrived, they exceeded my expectations. The packaging was gorgeous, the colors and quality are fabulous, and we were so excited to find the designs extending onto the back side of each piece. Ruth even printed the addresses for us in a lovely matching script. I literally cannot wait to get these into our guests' hands. Thank you Ruth, you're the best!

You can read more reviews on my Testimonials Page

Last but not least - here's a picture of me at the aquarium!

Aquarium Wedding Invitations from Concertina Press


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...