Tuesday, January 17

9 Beautiful Beach Wedding Invitation Ideas

Beach Wedding Invitation Ideas from Concertina Press

If you're getting married on the beach, you are probably looking for the perfect invite - one that's not too formal, but not too casual. You can make it easy for your guests to picture your wedding with their toes in the sand with these pretty beach wedding invites that I designed here in Florida - beach wedding capital of the USA!
Above: Seabird Wedding Invitation, Seashell Beach Wedding Invitation, Sea Turtle Wedding Invitation
What makes my invitations specials that they're all designed by me from old scientific illustrations - not some template that I got free with a stationery program. You can see below what the 200 year old French science illustration of this seahorse used to look like - what a difference! I take a lot of pride in making unique and unusual beach wedding invites that you won't find anywhere else:

Above: Seahorse Wedding Invitations

Another thing that makes my Concertina Press wedding invitations different from the rest is that when you email "the company" you'll be dealing directly with me, Ruth, the lady who designed all of these awesome invites! That makes my design process fairly flexible, if you'd like to add or remove wording, change the font color or other tweaks to make my beach wedding invites perfect for your wedding in the sand.

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact me directly (the link is for my email contact form, but don't worry, it goes straight to my email and I'll get back to you within 1 business day): Contact Ruth at Concertina Press

Here are some more lovely beach wedding invitations that you and your guests are sure to love - you can find them all on my website www.ConcertinaPress.com or on Etsy: ConcertinaPress.etsy.com

Beach Wedding Invitation Ideas from Concertina Press
Beach Wedding Invitation Ideas from Concertina Press
Beach Wedding Invitation Ideas from Concertina Press - Jellyfish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...