Friday, April 20

Pretty Blue Crab Wedding Invitations Set the Tone for Your Summer Wedding by the Seashore

Blue Crab Wedding Invitations from Concertina Press
I designed these blue crab wedding invitations while thinking about warm summer days on Cape Cod, swimming along the inlets and dodging little blue crabs who lived in the reeds on the edge of the water. Blue crabs make me think of summertime, sunshine and salt air, and these Blue Crab Wedding Invites would be perfect for your beach wedding.

Each invite set comes with an invitation (you can customize the wording on this easily), an RSVP card and a website insert. Larger insert cards are also available if you want to share weekend event itineraries with your guests, or if you want to include accommodation information. Everything is tied together beautifully with aqua envelopes, and I can even address them for you!

You can see pricing or purchase samples on my website or in my etsy shop here:


You can read the latest reviews of Concertina Press from happy customers on the Wedding Lovely BlogWedding Wire, or The Knot.

My goal with Concertina Press is to make ordering your invitations and wedding stationery as easy as possible, so if you have any questions at all, no matter how small, feel free to contact me!
Blue Crab Wedding Invitations from Concertina Press
Clam Shell Wedding Place Cards Photo by Ryan Ray
Clambake Welcome Dinner Table Decor Photo by Ryan Ray

"Ruth was absolutely fantastic to work with and I couldn't be happier with our invitations!! She combined a couple different designs for me and they turned out so so so beautifully! She was so great to work with-- responsive, knowledgeable, professional and so sweet and patient even when I was flakey! But the most important thing is how beautifully the invitations turned out-- the paper is beautiful and Ruth has such an eye for detail. Honestly, I knew that the invitations would be really pretty, but when the box came in the mail (before I expected it!), I was completely blown away. I keep sneaking back to the box to look at them! I can't wait to send them to my friends and family! - J&D"
Blue Crab Wedding Invites from Concertina Press



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...