Monday, August 7

Nautical Compass Wedding Programs

Nautical Compass Wedding Programs from Concertina Press
These beautiful nautical compass wedding programs go perfectly with my popular Navy Compass Wedding Invitations. I designed them from an antique wood carving of a nautical compass rose that sailors would use when navigating the sea.

Contact me if you are interested in these pretty programs for your nautical wedding and have questions, or you can order them straight from my site.
Nautical Wedding Programs from Concertina Press for your beach wedding

I love all the extreme detail of each point on the compass, as well as the nautical abbreviations for referring to the wind speed and direction. For example "S.S.W." means "South by South West" (and I bet you thought that was just a music festival in Austin!).
These have a flexible design and I can change the wording to accommodate your ceremony at no additional cost.
Nautical Wedding Invitations in Navy and White with Compass Rose by Concertina Press
Navy and White Nautical Compass Wedding Invitations
Nautical Thank You Notes in Navy and White with Compass Rose by Concertina Press
Nautical Compass Thank You Cards in navy and white

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...