Tuesday, December 3

Cape Cod Map Wedding Save the Dates, Invitations, Welcome Tags and Thank You Notes

antique Cape Cod map save the date with heart by Concertina PressSo much Cape Cod!

My profile says I'm from Florida, and so you might ask yourself "why does Concertina Press sell so many Cape Cod wedding invitations?" well the answer is, I used to live there! That's right, I lived in the pretty town of Falmouth, Massachusetts right near Woods Hole where the famous marine biology lab and oceanographic institutes are.

Living on the Cape was great, and full of history - we rented the bottom floor of a 200 year old farmhouse! However, an opportunity to help out my family led me down here to the sunny Space Coast of Florida where I continue to run Concertina Press, but I do go up to visit the Cape when I can, and I've visited every town there. If you've never been, you might not know that it's actually pretty big, and takes about 2 hours to drive from end to end.

Here are some of the fun stationery designs I've made with a cool antique Cape Cod map I found, drawn in 1891:


cute little Cape Cod welcome tags for a wedding

antique Cape Cod map thank you notes from Concertina Pres

From top to bottom:
Cape Cod Map welcome tags (custom order)
Cape Cod Map Thank You Notes (another custom order)

You can always get in touch with me if you're interested in any of these Cape Cod map save the dates, welcome tags, wedding invitations (not pictured) or thank you notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...