Monday, December 4

Funny Nautical Christmas Cards - set of 8 - they will put a smile on your face!

Funny Nautical Christmas Card set from Concertina Press
By popular demand I've created a variety pack of my funny nautical Christmas and Holiday cards (you can also buy them in individual sets if you fall in love with one design - check them out here: Nautical Christmas Cards)  - I always like to put a smile on people's faces with my cards, and these beachy Christmas cards are no exception.

I designed them from old scientific illustrations - one of my first jobs out of college was working at a marine science library and we were undertaking a huge scanning project to put old journals online. I saw some of the beautiful illustrations inside the journals and thought they deserved a new life as stationery! I use digital collage to make them and have them printed professionally right here in Florida.

Each card has a different nautical critter on the front, and a fun message on the inside -

Each nautical Christmas card set includes the following 8 cards: 

- 2 Seahorse Christmas Cards & Envelopes
- 2 Fish Christmas Cards & Envelopes
- 2 Lobster Holiday Cards & Envelopes
- 2 Narwhal Holiday Cards & Envelopes

You can purchase them in my Etsy shop or on my website - I've sold thousands of these fun nautical Christmas cards and I love hearing how much folks enjoy sending & receiving them!


Buy them here:

Fish Christmas Card Set from Concertina Press
Seahorse Christmas Card Set from Concertina Press
Narwhal Christmas Card set from Concertina Press
Lobster Christmas Cards from Concertina Press

If you have any questions about my nautical Christmas Cards, don't hesitate to contact me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...