Thursday, May 26

Octopus Wedding Invitations, Seahorse Save the Dates and Seashell Thank You Notes for a Florida Wedding

Octopus Wedding Invitation for an Aquarium Wedding from Concertina Press
I created this pretty set of Octopus wedding invitations, seahorse save the dates and seashell thank you notes for a beach wedding in Florida using old scientific illustrations (here's an example of how I design them). Many of my wedding customers are marine biologists or divers who want to include their love of the ocean in their wedding invitations with something a little different from the usual beach wedding invitations. 

I love the ocean too, having lived in Woods Hole on Cape Cod, Massachusetts (home of several great marine biology and oceanographic institutions) for 7 years, and now living in sunny coastal Florida. If you're interested in ordering any of these for your wedding, they're available on my website through the links below - of course you can always contact me if you have any questions!

seahorse save the date from Concertina Press
spiral seashell Thank You notes from Concertina Press


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...