Thursday, September 18

Watercolor Invitations, Waves Save the Dates and Sand Dollar Thank You notes for a Beach Wedding


I loved creating the watercolor beach wedding invitation pictured above because it was a wedding that just happened to take place in Cocoa Beach, Florida, the tiny oceanside town I now live in (ever watch "I dream of Jeannie"?) . The bride and groom found me through my website and got in touch, not knowing I was (at that time) about to move to Cocoa Beach!

I did the painting that's in the background of this watercolor invitation, inspired by the nearby ocean.
Here are some other great pieces that I've designed for Concertina Press that are perfect for a beach wedding; in addition to the watercolor wedding invitations pictured above here are some pretty waves save the dates and sand dollar thank you notes:
Waves Save the Dates for a Beach Wedding from Concertina Press
Sand Dollar Thank You Notes by Concertina Press
If you're interested in any of these designs for your wedding, please get in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...