Friday, February 7

Waves Wedding Invitations and Save the Dates


My Waves Wedding invitations have been very popular for destination beach weddings this past year - for example the wedding pictured above took place in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, and the Waves save the dates below were for a wedding in the Virgin Islands. The last photo shows me using my corner-rounding tool on a set of invitations for a Santa Monica beach wedding.
I love this Waves design, and I developed it after getting lots of requests about making an invitation similar to my logo, which you can see at the top of this blog. The invitations are printed on 110lb recycled white felt cardstock, it's nice and thick and has a subtle texture similar to watercolor paper.

The suite looks best with the waves envelope liner that comes with it, but it's also available with light blue envelopes and no envelope liners at a lower cost. The photo at the top was taken in low light, so the color looks more blue than aqua - but if you purchase a sample you'll be able to see the color for yourself. If you're interested in these Waves save the dates or Waves wedding invitations for your beach wedding, contact me for a quote!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...