Saturday, February 8

Shark Wedding Invitations with Coral Reef RSVP cards

These shark wedding invitations are classy and cool, with a vintage modern look - I made them using antique scientific illustrations of a blue shark and red coral, and paired them with royal blue envelopes.

I think they'd be perfect for a wedding or reception at an Aquarium, or for an underwater wedding (not so common, but I saw one on the Travel Channel once!). In one week I had two requests for an invitation with a shark on it, and I thought it was a fun challenge!
If you're interested in having these shark invitations for your wedding, you can purchase a sample in my online shop to see the quality of the paper and printing, or contact me for a quote, or if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...