Tuesday, October 30

Updated Compass Nautical Wedding Invitations

Nautical Wedding Invitation Set from Concertina Press with Compass in Navy Blue

Compass Invites Guide Guests to your Wedding


I'm delighted to introduce my freshly-updated Nautical Compass Wedding Invitation . This navy blue and white design is fresh and classic, perfect for a yacht club wedding or wedding with a nautical theme.

When I first started creating nautical wedding invitations in 2011 when I lived in Cape Cod, wedding websites were not very common. Now most of my couples have websites they'd like to include, but not on the more formal wedding invitation. That's why I've created this beautiful small insert card that says "For more additional information, please visit our wedding website". You can have it say other things, for instance if you're having your guests RSVP online it can say something like "Please RSVP by January 1st on our website:". The size is 2.5"x3.5", half the size of the RSVP card, so if you need to include more information, I also offer an add-on insert card that's larger. 

Concertina Press is a small independently owned stationery company located in Cocoa Beach, Florida (formerly in Falmouth, Massachusetts) that specializes in nautical wedding invitations, beach wedding invitations and aquarium wedding invitations.

Nautical Wedding Invitations with Compass from Concertina Press in Navy Blue and White

Why Concertina Press?

I take great pride in helping my clients have an effortless wedding invitation ordering experience. When you work with Concertina Press you're really working with one person, (that would be me, Ruth) and so I have the flexibility to customize designs to fit your needs that other big companies don't. Also you can feel confident ordering online knowing that you have a second pair of eyes on your invites, from design to shipping. Lastly, who doesn't love to support small businesses these days? I do all of my printing and envelope sourcing right here in the US. If you're interested in these wedding invites for your nautical wedding I invite you to check out these links:
You can see pricing or purchase samples on my website or in my etsy shop here:
(great if you have an etsy account)
(you don't need to sign up for an account for this one)
Read about the experiences of real couples who have worked with me in the past: 

If you have any questions, please contact me! (and by me I mean, Ruth, the owner and designer of Concertina Press - hi there!)

Nautical Compass Wedding Invitations from Concertina Press in Navy Blue and WhiteWedding Aboard a Windjammer Invitation Ideas
Nautical Wedding Invitations with Compass from Concertina Press in Navy Blue and White
Nautical Compass Wedding RSVP and website card from Concertina Press in Navy Blue and White
Nautical Wedding Invitations with website card and RSVP card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...