Saturday, July 7

Octopus Wedding Invitations with stunning double sided printing perfect for your Nautical Wedding

Aquarium Wedding Invitation Set featuring Octopus Coral Seahorses and Fish
These navy blue Octopus wedding invitations have been one of my most popular designs over the years, and for good reason. The eye-catching antique science illustration of  a big blue octopus on the invite makes every card totally unusual and beautiful. I create my invitations by digitally restoring scientific illustrations hidden away in old out-of-copyright publications. My first job out of college was working at a prestigious world-renowned marine science library (the MBL/WHOI library in Woods Hole, Massachusetts - famous home to the Alvin Submarine that discovered the Titanic). 

One of my jobs was cataloging old publications to be scanned into a national archive. I fell in love with the amazing "cabinet of curiosities" style illustrations of sea life like Ernst Haeckel's Jellyfish and Alberts Seba's Cuttlefish. I thought, what better way to give these old images new life than in the form of beautiful wedding invitations and stationery that would be treasured keepsakes for years to come? And that's how Concertina Press was started! Don't get me wrong...I also loved working in a library, but it turns out I like working more closely with people than my job deep in the stacks allowed!

So allow me to re-introduce my Navy Octopus Invitation Set that comes with everything you see below, including invites, rsvp cards, website cards, envelopes - and now with the following improvements (at no additional cost, I might add) a lovely new handwritten style font, and, DOUBLE SIDED PRINTING! That's right, even more gorgeous illustrations, including coral, seahorses, a pair of puffer fish and a jellyfish. The website card is also a new addition! You can include other information on that card if you don't have a website, or upgrade to a larger additional insert card. You can find more details on my website, but first, check out the gorgeous photos!:

Stunning Octopus Wedding Invitations double sided luxury printing at an affordable price
unique under the sea RSVP cards for your aquarium wedding from Concertina Press
Jellyfish wedding website insert cards from Concertina Press
"Recently received my wedding invitations and they came out fabulous! We ordered the navy octopus - I love how unique they are and can't wait to send them out. Working with Ruth was a breeze, she answered all our questions quickly and the invitations didn't take long at all. I would definitely recommend Concertina Press to anyone looking for awesome nautical inspired stationery." - Erica D.
Nautical Cabinet of Curiosities Octopus Wedding Invitations from Concertina Press
Octopus Wedding Invitations from Concertina Press
Ready to order some octopus wedding invitations for your wedding? If you're looking for unique sea life wedding invitations, please visit my site - I have lots of gorgeous out-of-the-ordinary nautical wedding invitation sets and I'm always happy to work with you to create the perfect stationery for your beach wedding, aquarium wedding or nautical wedding.


You can see pricing or purchase samples on my website or in my etsy shop here:


I also encourage you to read the great reviews from previous couples I've worked with on Wedding Lovely BlogWedding Wire, or The Knot.

It's my pleasure to help you figure out the ins and outs of wedding stationery - and I have lots of experience, I'm proud to say I've been running Concertina Press since 2011, so if you have any questions at all contact me! (and by me I mean, Ruth, the owner and designer of Concertina Press - hello!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...