Monday, July 13

Inspiration will come, but it has to find you working - Printable Pablo Picasso Quote

a quote to print when you are feeling uncreative - Inspiration will come, but it has to find you working - Printable Pablo Picasso Quote

Have a bad case of the Mondays? I wish I could blame my creative block on a day of the week but lately it seems like I am uninspired to make anything new! I know every creative person has experienced what's called "writer's block" or whatever the artistic equivalent is. When you have about 1000 ideas floating around in your head, but just can't quite seem to get up the energy to make any of them, here's a great quote on inspiration by Pablo Picasso to inspire you to get out the materials and start making something - anything, and hopefully that will attract the creative muse. 

Another great quote to remember when you're feeling creatively fallow is "Water must simmer before it comes to a boil". At least, that's what I'm telling myself...Hey, at least I made this quote about inspiration!

To download this free printable, right click on the image above and select "download" or "save image as" - it should print out nicely at 300dpi as a 5x7 image. Please do not sell this image, or crop my watermark out of it or claim it as your own. Please DO share on Pinterest and print it out to hang up in your studio so you can stare at it mournfully. I hope it inspires you!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...