Wednesday, July 8

Gray and Navy Cape Cod Save the Dates and Directions Card

Gray and White Cape Cod Save the Dates with navy text by Concertina Press
While most of the couples getting married on Cape Cod opt for the classic navy and white color scheme, I also occasionally get requests for darker colors like slate gray and black and white Cape Cod invitations, which I'm happy to accommodate. For this couple's wedding we did a blue-gray cape cod map, did "Save the Date" and the names in navy script and paired it with a lovely slate gray envelope and the finished look was very elegant! 

Below you can see a directions card for the Clarion Hotel in Dennis for a wedding that took place at the West Dennis Yacht club - here the map is in gray with navy text and a navy star over the hotel location. I designed this directions card to pair with my Cape Cod wedding invitation.
Gray and White Cape Cod Directions card with navy text by Concertina Press

If you're interested in dark gray Cape Cod save the dates or wedding invites, you can contact me directly for a quote, or purchase a sample of my navy and white Cape Cod save the dates on my website - even though the colors won't be the same, you'll get to see the paper and print quality, and if you leave me a note I can see if I have any extra dark gray envelopes to send your way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...