Saturday, February 18

Sea Snail Wedding Invitations - How They're Made

They may be a little unusual, but I love the pinks and blues in this exotic looking frilly sea snail. Maybe you're getting married in the Caribbean or in an Aquarium? Either way, these sea snail wedding invitations would be perfect for your nautical wedding, if you're feeling adventurous!

Take a look at the original! The paper was yellow from age on this 19th century illustration:


Using a little computer magic and artistic license I made the beach wedding invitations that you see below. I think they came out really nicely! You can purchase a sample in my online shop or on etsy.


If you enjoy exotic nautical wedding invitations you might also enjoy my Cuttlefish wedding invitations or my Jellyfish wedding invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...