Tuesday, March 6

Nantucket Save the Dates with Map and a Cute Tiny Heart

Nantucket Save the Dates with Photo from Concertina Press
These Nantucket Save the Dates are a pretty way to let your guests know about your wedding on the Island. They feature an antique map of Nantucket from the 1800's and you can put a heart over the town you're getting married in. There's room for an optional photo on the back - the perfect spot to show off engagement pics!

I've been making beautiful Cape & Islands save the dates, wedding invitations and related stationery like programs, menus and table cards since I started Concertina Press in 2011. At that time I lived in Falmouth, and worked at a beautiful stationery shop downtown. When the shop closed I decided to start up my own line of nautically themed stationery and have been doing what I love ever since! In 2013 I moved down to Florida to be closer to my folks but I still run my business online and would be delighted to work with you on your Nantucket invitations.

You can read my latest reviews from happy customers on the Wedding Lovely Blog, Wedding Wire, or The Knot.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me! I have these available on Etsy and my online shop:

Nantucket Save the Dates with Map from Concertina Press
Nantucket Save the Dates with photo back from Concertina Press
Nantucket Save the Dates with envelope addressing from Concertina Press
Nantucket Map Save the Date from Concertina Press



SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...