Monday, February 1

Nautical Valentines with Otters and Whales and Fish, oh my!

You otter be my Valentine - cute card from Concertina Press

Don't you love getting a handwritten note from your special someone? I'm not going to wax poetic about "These days with texting, blah, blah, blah" because to be honest, I love texting. HOWEVER, I think the prevalence of online communication just makes a handwritten note from your sweetheart that much more special, even if your handwriting has suffered terribly from excessive computer communication. It's the thought that counts!

I have several cute nautical Valentine's Day cards in my shop ready to be shipped to you - and if you're a store owner and you're interested in carrying my cards, please contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

Whale you be my valentine - cute funny Valentine's Day card from Concertina Press
inside text - there are so many fish in the sea, I'm glad that you chose me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...