Thursday, March 19

Cape Cod Map Wedding Invitations in Navy and White with a Separate Private Ceremony Invitation Enclosure Card

Wedding season is in full swing, and one of my favorite designs for a summer wedding on the Cape are my Cape Cod wedding invitations featuring a navy antique map of the famous Massachusetts peninsula drawn in 1891, paired with a light gray compass printed onto textured white card stock and layered on a navy backing. My inspiration came from living on the Cape year-round for 11 years - I  lived in Bourne and also in Falmouth near Woods Hole which is where I first started my stationery business before moving to Florida to help out my family. I have lots of fond memories of the cedar shingled houses, and I was married on the Cape myself, in Falmouth at Quissett Harbor.

 In the photo above, a couple were having a private wedding ceremony at Fisher Beach in Truro on Cape Cod before a big wedding reception that everyone was invited to. I made these custom insert cards with a closeup of the Outer Cape with a heart over Fisher Beach that they could tuck into their larger reception invitations for the handful of people who were invited to the ceremony.
Wedding Invitations for Cape Cod with Vintage Map in Navy and White
stack of priority mail boxes
If you're interested in ordering invitations for your Cape Cod wedding, contact me or you can purchase samples from my online shop of lots of different nautical wedding invitations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...