Wednesday, December 18

Watercolor Beach Wedding Invitations and Table Number Cards

Watercolor Beach Wedding Invitation by Concertina Press

Watercolor Beach Wedding Table Numbers by Concertina Press
I painted these watercolor beach wedding invitations after being inspired by a visit to Florida - now I live here, and I love looking out over the water! The blue colors are perfect for any nautical wedding. Lots of people ask if I hand-paint each invitation, but in fact I scanned the original painting into the computer and the professional results of the digital printing techniques make these all look hand painted. The table numbers are a specialty item, but if you're interested I'd be happy to make them for your beach wedding  - just contact me for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...