Thursday, December 19

The Perfect Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations for Your Cape Cod Wedding

Navy Cape Cod Wedding Invites by Concertina Press

Although Concertina Press is based in Florida now, Cape Cod will always have a fond place in my heart because I lived up there for about 12 years, mostly in Falmouth near Woods Hole, and graduated from Bourne High School. My Cape Cod Save the Date (link is to my website) is one of my most popular designs, and so in 2013 I created a matching Cape Cod wedding invitation in Navy blue, with a layered backing. I've done a few variations on it this year, as you can see from the photos above and below. 

Wedding Invitation Map of Cape Cod in Navy by Concertina Press

The typical wording I use is "You're Invited" at the top, but as you can see above I did a special version that said "Together with their Families..." for a bride and groom getting married this past summer. I also created a special insert card with a cute whale for announcing their wedding day activities, one of which was a Cape Cod whale watch. I love how they came out! Below,  you can see my very popular Cape Cod Save the Date again, with a cute heart over the town of Chatham where the couple is getting married. If you're interested in having me make invitations for your wedding

Cape Cod Map Save the Date with Heart by Concertina Press

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...