Saturday, December 21

Holy Ship it's Your Birthday - funny birthday card for sailors and boaters

Funny birthday card for fishermen, boaters and sailors by Concertina Press

This "Holy Ship, It's Your Birthday!" card *is awesome for the sailors, boaters and fishermen (and women!) in your life - inside it says "I bet you thought I'd forgotten a-boat it" - haha!
One of my friends (who is in a Harry Potter themed rock band) came up with the idea, and the pun while we were taking a walk through the woods. I've told my friends, "If you come up for an idea for a card, and I use it and it does well, you'll get that card free for life!".

This Holy Ship Birthday card is a surefire winner though, and is a big seller in the shops that carry my greeting card and stationery line (see the link on right "can I buy cards locally?"). Below you can see a stack of cards ready to ship to Cape Cod! If you don't live in coastal New England, and you need  a card, never fear! I sell them in my online nautical stationery shop.

*the link is to my online shop, where you can purchase your very own very perfectly punny nautical Birthday card

Birthday Card for Sailors and Boaters by Concertina Press

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...