Saturday, July 6

Maritime Compass Wedding Invitations


'Tis the season for my nautical compass wedding invitations! I think these might be one of my most popular designs - it was also my very first beach wedding invitation design, and I'm very proud of it. Here I am counting a stack of them before I send them off, to make sure they're all accounted for.

The maritime compass design just perfect for your classy seaside wedding. Couples who have gotten married with this nautical wedding invitation have had their weddings at the beach, the aquarium, town hall and oceanside restaurants. It's perfect for any bride and groom who loves sailing or the ocean.

Right now you can get the compass wedding invitation in navy blue without a backing, or aqua with a backing - but as you can see below, I can also switch things up and do the aqua compass wedding invitation without a backing, and it looks especially nice when paired with aqua envelopes. Interested in these compass wedding invitations for your nautical wedding? Contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...