Monday, September 17

Cuttlefish and Coral Wedding Invitations

unusual cuttlefish wedding invitations by Concertina Press

These cuttlefish wedding invitations were one of my very first designs! I love cuttlefish - did you know they have one of the biggest brains in proportion to their body? They also don't have any kind of skeleton, so they rely on camouflage to hide from predators, and have the ability to change both the color and texture of their skin in the blink of an eye.

I thought that a cuttlefish invitation was kind of risky - after all, I've never seen anything like it! However, it's been a big hit, especially with couples getting married at the beach or having an aquarium wedding. You can purchase a sample for yourself here: Cuttlefish Wedding Invitations. You can also contact me directly if you have additional questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...