Saturday, February 25

Spiral Shell Wedding Invitation - How They're Made

Aren't these colorful shells gorgeous? As soon as I saw this 19th century French scientific illustration plate I couldn't wait to make a lovely beach wedding invitation, and the Spiral Shell wedding invitation was born. I'm envisioning a lovely seaside ceremony with warm summer sun, white sands and blue waters! In reality our coastline up here in Cape Cod is kind of rocky - wishful thinking maybe? haha, anyway take a look at the original -


Using a little photoshoppery and artistic license I created these lovely beach wedding invitations. They're flat printed on 100% tree free cotton paper, which gives them a great hand-painted look. You can purchase a sample in my online shop or on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...