Saturday, June 11

My Sister's Wedding!

Printed on 118lb Bamboo Stock, with French Blue Raspberry Envelopes

So next weekend I'll be traveling to Ventura, California for my sister Martha's wedding, which I'm looking forward to! Because I'm an invite designer, naturally I offered my services to create cute one-of-a-kind invites for her as a wedding present. Her theme is woodsy-vintage and her colors are teal blue, chocolate brown and apple green.

Two little lovebirds kissing!
 The wedding will be in a big barn in a community park, with catered barbecue and lots of sunshiney fun - Martha bought my dress from Etsy seller JenniferLillyDesigns and it's teal fabric with little brown birds.

Every invite had a little wooden heart magnet attached, to help save the date!


I wanted to show off the Save the Dates first  and then throughout the week I'll show you the invites - the first time they've been seen online! If you think me hand-stamping 50 wooden hearts and turning them into magnets is intense...you should see the invites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...