Wednesday, January 16

Waves Beach Wedding Invitations - Simple and Modern with RSVPs and Website Cards included

Waves Beach Wedding Invitations with RSVP and Website Card from Concertina Press
These Waves Invitations are a new and fresh take on an old woodcut illustration I came across while I worked at a marine science library after college. I digitally restored the black and white image of beautiful waves crashing in the sea, and made them different shades of blue to create this simple, modern and fresh beach wedding invitation. This clean blue and white waves invite is perfect for your wedding at the Beach, whether you live in California, New England or Florida (like me!). I was married on the beach, too, up in Falmouth, Massachusetts, a charming small town on Cape Cod. As the sun rose over the water, we said our vows and it made for a memorable and beautiful ceremony. Now that I live in Florida, I still think these are the perfect sophisticated but playful beach wedding invites.

You can see pricing or purchase samples on my website or in my etsy shop here:

(great if you have an etsy account)
(you don't need to sign up for an account for this one)

Read about the experiences of real couples who have worked with me in the past: Wedding Wire,  The Knot.

Beach Waves Wedding Invitations with RSVP and Website Card from Concertina Press

Seacoast Science Center Wedding in Rye New Hampshire

I'm thrilled to share this lovely review from one of my customers who was married at the Seacoast Science Center in Rye, New Hampshire: 

My invitations from Concertina Press came out just stunning. The colors are elegant and the style is the perfect mix of classic and whimsical. One of the things that I really love about the invitations (I got the waves) is that even though I have the pattern on 3 different cards (invite, RSVP, rehearsal dinner invite), they are all slightly different - so it's a less manufactured looked. Additionally it was really a pleasure to work with Ruth, who was very responsive and really took the time to make sure that I felt good about everything. She has a great eye for design too and made my invitations look fantastic despite my not-always-entirely-coherent ideas. Thank you! - Stephanie G.


Beach Waves Wedding Invitations with RSVP and Website Card from Concertina Press

Addressed  Envelopes for Waves Beach Wedding Invitation from Concertina Press
Matching envelope addressing is also available! If you have any questions, please contact me! (and by me I mean, Ruth, the owner and designer of Concertina Press - hi there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...