Saturday, July 21

Red Coral Reef Wedding Invitations for a Key West Destination Wedding

Key West destination Wedding Invitations
Key West is one of my favorite spots in Florida to visit, and it's a gorgeous place to have a destination wedding, as well! Some of the benefits include not needing a passport, you can use dollars, major airlines fly there, and you can enjoy the fun adventures like going to the beach, parasailing, bar hopping and boating that you can in the Carribean! The very best part for me is that you can snorkel or scuba dive in stunning turquoise waters. The color of the water is absolutely unbelievable, like you'd think that I photoshopped this picture:

Key West Water
But no! that's the real color - AND the water was nice and warm! Perfect for snorkeling. My husband and I made a big trip for our 7th anniversary (we were married on 7-7-7 so that was a lucky one!) and we had a great time snorkeling for the very first time - pro tip, don't forget to breathe! Haha! The fish are so beautiful you'll almost forget.

That gorgeous water and the beautiful coral I saw once I jumped in is what inspired these invites:
Southernmost Beach Resort Destination Wedding in Key West Florida Invitations
Clownfish website card and Scallop Shell RSVP card from Concertina Press
"I absolutely love the invitations Ruth designed for me! She worked with me to combine a couple different designs and was so responsive and helpful and easy to work with (and sweet and patient even when I was a bit flakey!). I was not expecting to find such high quality invitations in my price range, but Ruth's invitations were higher quality than I expected and came in under budget!! I am so so so blown away by how beautiful they are-- I can't stop looking at them! Ruth is extremely professional and a true artist. I'm so glad I worked with her and would recommend her to anyone looking for unique invites!"- Julia M.
Red Coral Beach Wedding Invitations for Key West Wedding
Ready to order some octopus wedding invitations for your wedding? If you're looking for unique sea life wedding invitations, please visit my site - I have lots of gorgeous out-of-the-ordinary nautical wedding invitation sets and I'm always happy to work with you to create the perfect stationery for your beach wedding, aquarium wedding or nautical wedding.

You can see pricing or purchase samples on my website or in my etsy shop here:


I also encourage you to read the great reviews from previous couples I've worked with on Wedding Lovely BlogWedding Wire, or The Knot.

If you have any questions about ordering wedding invitations, don't hesitate to contact me! (and by me I mean, Ruth, the owner and designer of Concertina Press - hi there!)

snorkeling in key west

Key West sunset sail
PRO TIP make sure you don't go snorkeling if the water conditions are really choppy or you'll have a bad time! It might be best to book your trip the same day - there are lots of companies that go out for snorkel tours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...