Monday, October 1

Jellyfish Wedding Invitations

Jellyfish Wedding Invitations from scientific illustrations - Concertina Press
The gorgeous jellyfish on this jellyfish wedding invitation were drawn by famous German naturalist and scientific illustrator Ernst Haeckel - I first saw his work at the marine biology library I worked for a few years back - they had full sized teaching charts of his amazing jellyfish and shellfish. I knew I had to make some gorgeous invites out of them!

These jellyfish wedding invitations have been particularly popular with folks getting married on the sandy beaches of California. They'd be lovely for any beach wedding, or even a wedding in an aquarium! If you'd like a sample you can find them here: Jellyfish Wedding Invitations, and of course you can also contact me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...