Sunday, February 2

Win this nautical birthday card from Concertina Press

Funny nautical birthday card - Holy ship it's your birthday by Concertina Press
Hey! Just a quick post to say I'm having a short, quick and easy contest on my Concertina Press facebook page, where three people will win one of these "Holy Ship, it's your Birthday!" cards (inside: "I bet you thought I'd forgotten a-boat it"). All you have to do is visit my page and then click "like" on the photo and comment with where you're from, and I'll randomly choose three winners to mail cards to on Monday night.

 If it seems like enough people are interested, I'll hold more contests and giveaways on my page - so if you miss this one (it's over on Monday night 2/3/14) then check back!






You can also buy this card online - Holy Ship Nautical Birthday Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...