Saturday, May 21

Compass Rose Menus & Invites

I was contacted through my Etsy shop by a woman named Sandy who was interested in my Compass Rose invitations:
But, she said her rehearsal dinner theme was red and purple - could I change the colors to reflect that?

Of course I could! So I created these gorgeous invites, and Sandy was my inspiration to come up with a coordinating menu for this suite, handy for brides who are looking for a full wedding stationery set (now I just need to get on the programs and placecards!) Check it out!




Instead of lining them, I printed them on lovely thick 100% cotton SAVOY stock that is tree free, archival, recyclable, biodegradable and elemental chlorine free (phew!) with coordinating French Paper envelopes in Wild Cherry. French Paper Co. is a family owned mill in Niles, Michigan that has been using renewable hydroelectric power for over 85 years. Neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...